Critical success factors & insights for a DSO
Dr Rahul Doshi delivered a lecture In Istanbul on the topic of Critical success factors & insights for a DSO. In Turkey, the DSO concept is still new, and the DSOs are small, from 4 dental clinics up to usually 20 clinics. The lecture answered the below questions and provided information on the following:
- How did you grow your business? Key success stories, real examples and statistics to show how it worked.
- Your turning points, your key pain points, how did you address those?
- How did you manage the dentists? It’s the hottest topic for them at present; maybe you also know how other DSOs are doing it as well; they are trying to decide if they go for a salaried model or a self-employed model. At present, it’s a mixture of both, and they are unsure if there is a model that does really work and is interested in learning it.
The following DSO Advantages were also discussed.
- Access to the latest technology and modern (immediate) treatment concepts
- Marketing power
- Multi-speciality offering “one-stop-shop”
- Highly trained staff
- Comprehensive service
- Competitive and predictable prices
- Financing options and warranties
- Accessibility (cross-regional coverage, online scheduling, weekend availability)
Listen to the Success Stories of our Coaching Clients
Dental Leaders Podcast | Dental Business Podcast | Dental Business Interview | Interview from past Client | Working in the Dental Industry
We help various types of businesses help within the dental sector, whether they be dental suppliers, dental corporates or dental practices. To find out more about our business coaching or practice coaching, please click here.