In Successful Businesses The Team Runs The ShowA dental business provides the platform to cultivate your entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills giving you a sense of accomplishment in a certain discipline of dentistry. However, a key function of leadership is also to obtain the best and optimal performance from your team today.
In Successful Businesses The Team Runs The Show
A dental business provides the platform to cultivate your entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills giving you a sense of accomplishment in a certain discipline of dentistry. However, a key function of leadership is also to obtain the best and optimal performance from your team today.
Let us help you to be the very best that you can beWe have now inspired and trained so many individuals that have gone on to own their own business or have been promoted to practice managers and treatment coordinators. Our experience is vast, we have trained over 5000 dentists and their teams and every type of practice from start-ups to exit strategies for retiring dentists.
Let us help you to be the very best that you can be
We have now inspired and trained so many individuals that have gone on to own their own business or have been promoted to practice managers and treatment coordinators. Our experience is vast, we have trained over 5000 dentists and their teams and every type of practice from start-ups to exit strategies for retiring dentists.
Benefits of Peak Performance of a Cohesive Team:
A more effective delegation of tasks
A willingness to respond to changes and take on risk
Greater creativity, wider perspective, and increased effectiveness in tackling problems
An inspired and motivated team
The team run the show leaving the dentist to the dentistry
Improved performance through a broader knowledge and experience base
Promotion of the services available
Significantly reduced stress for dentist, team and patients
A shared responsibility for assignments and a shared commitment to goals
Motivating your Team
will improve practice success
by introduction, implementation or improvement or the following systems :
- How to create the ideal sales and marketing team
- How to motivate and inspire your team to function cohesively and efficiently
- Increase your turnover by 50% by enhanced team verbal skills
- Discover how to lead your team and not manage them
- Understand how to turn your dental team into an ethical sales team that helps your patients understand the treatment you advise.
- Turn your team into marketers so that your customers understand your services better.
- Learn the Treatment Coordinator role and associated verbal skills.
- Learn how to turn window shoppers into patients of your practice with superior telephone verbal skills.
- Optimal time management
- Automate your practice systems
- Learn to empower Team members to manage your practice for you
- Attract the right type of New Patients according to the type of dentistry you offer.
- Nurture an empowered, enthusiastic and motivated Team.
- Increase your Case Acceptance by effective communication.
- Understand your patients’ fears and concerns and how to address them.
- Improve your confidence in communication.
- Learn ethical ways of communicating with high integrity so patients make informed decisions for their dental health.
- Create Team Driven Marketing
- Learn What the Top Marketing Gurus know about Business.
- Understand Networking skills
- New patients contacting the practice by telephone
- Managing Window Shoppers and enquiries
- Scripts for patients cancelling appointments
- FTA and follow up calls
- Case presentation verbal skills
- Initial telephone scripts – how to get the patient through the door in the first place
- Overview of what new patients should receive prior to their appointment
- How to greet patients – what to say, and what not to say
- Verbal skills and body language, including tone and speed of voice
- Create a Smile Analysis for your practice
- Training on who should use it and how to use it properly
- Find out information about your patients wants and desires, leading to higher case acceptance on treatment your patient desires and you want to deliver.
- For all new patients,
- For pending treatment cases and
- For declined treatment cases.
- Effective systems for you to track your patient numbers.
- Explore the role and responsibilities. In most cases you will have a suitable team member waiting for the chance to shine in this role and watch your stress disappear.
- Eliminate the most stressful area of a dental practice- the appointment diary!
- Different ways to structure the appointment diary to ensure that you can achieve daily targets and maximise efficient use of surgery space and clinical time.
For a Free initial Consultation to discuss your aspirations and how we can support you please contact us here:
and receive from us complimentary access to the following:
Access to Business Book Summaries
Access to DWB Private Client Blogs
For “7 Focuses for Challenging Times” ebook
DWB Business Strategy Wheel
DWB Quiz and Personalised Report
Engagement in the core practice strategy through enhanced knowledge. Skills And Training.
Easy to use enabling successful. execution of strategy for the entire team.
Consolidating high performance for highly productive and successful practice.