Dr. Bhavna Doshi will be speaking at the upcoming Dentistry LIVE Conference at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London, in the heart of Westminster on 14th June 2014 at 4.00pm.
Here is a short synopsis of the talk:
Discover Leadership strategies used by some of the top business executives to achieve their business goals. Turn your resources into a formidable sales and marketing force barricading your practice against economic pressures and help take your practice to the next level.
Differentiate yourself as an effective leader and get the success you have always wanted in your business and career. These are tried, tested and proven success strategies created by dentists for dentists.
Delving into the mind of a successful leader will allow you to create a successful profitable practice using protective business protocols against any form of economic or business decline. Discover the necessary ingredients of leading entrepreneurship to stay ahead and understand the areas within a practice that can be leveraged for greater revenues. Nurture and motivate your team to maximise on their potential resulting in effective and efficient management protocols.
Learn how to action, implement and integrate these profitable techniques by innovative leadership strategies in a manageable system for the busy dentist and the team.
- Learn effective Leadership.
- Use techniques used by successful business managers and executives to establish core productivity.
- Learn the exact processes of developing a profitable practice.
- Eliminate competition.
- Turn your greatest overhead into an investment that provides returns.
- Establish productive behaviours within the team.
- Know the different Team Systems that assist in creating profits.
- Lead an effective and money-saving sales and marketing plan.
- Create a workable realistic business plan proven to give you results.
- Learn how to motivate and reward your Team.
This lecture will help you to forge stronger and deeper professional relationships between your entire team. Create a successful practice and lead it to the next level!
See you there!